星期三, 9月 12, 2007

Good husband development program

I told my girlfriend that studying in U.S. is quite good for her because it is a good husband development program. My apartment mate is out of town for several days, so I have to do all the thing on my own. The first thing I faced is food. I am a vegetarian, and the western vegetarian food is not the same as oriental ones. They often put garlic and onion inside, and of course it is expensive for a poor international student. So the better way is to do grocery shopping if I have time and cook for myself.

Yesterday my diner is simple.

But today, I want to eat more because it was not enough for me yesterday. I spent at lease an hour on buying some food, and I bought a cabbage and tofu.
(OS: I bought some dish today, so I do need to put every dish in my bowl.)
Though it's a viso soup, it is not salty enough... :(
(OS: Cucumber is quite big...)

沒有留言: